Ditherin’

For our meeting on Saturday, I made some tiles that Fet and I could use, as mentioned earlier. These were really simple, basically a new set that had some floor tiles, some stone blocks, and some pitfalls – the basics for making a level. Since then, I’ve been working on a developing a nicer version of this interior set. It’s going really well, last night I finished up the basic wall tiles. They’re quite clever, if I do say so myself, and allow for great flexibility! I’m getting much much faster at quickly developing these sets, too! Hopefully I can finish the floor tiles for this set this evening and we can really make the interior levels a little more interesting.

Maybe I should post some pictures of this stuff. Words are so much more time-consuming to devour.